Psalms 126:2

Friday, December 19, 2008

PSALMS 126:2 "Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: they said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them." PERFECT!
aLLieBooBeRZ, I love it~

BUT I LOVED THEM ALL! It was so hard to pick!
Thanks EVERYONE for playing along, here is my commentary (in normal font) on all of your comments!
Verna said...
"We did it, all the papers are done! Soon NOW!" Yes, Verna! Oh happy day!!


Sandy02 said...
"Quit pinching my butt!!!" :0) You look surprised and he looks guilty! Ha! Sandy, this had me laughing so hard! That is totally hysterical!

LJFredricks said...
"A time to laugh......" Yes, it is!!

Jill Deters said...
To laugh is to live. That is so true!


Jenn said...
Live life, laugh often, and love much. I love that saying, my new motto for life!


Sara said...
"Whoa, does it feel like the house is tilting?" Sometimes it feels like that, especially once we have lots of kids running around in here someday!


Jan said...
"EVERYTHING" (i think Robb is singing that song by Michael Buble - the one on your private blog) Yup, I can hear it too...."And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man, And I get to kiss your baby just because I can.Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through, And you know that's what our love can do." True that!

Nicole said...
I'm not good at this, but I like the pinch your butt one! :) Me too!!


Anonymous said...
I don't have a quote, I just wanted to say I found you blog via another blog, and wanted to let you know what an inspiration you have been to me, just reading your story shows me the real meaning behind faith, and the power of prayer.

God Bless you and your family.
Just wanted to say 'thank you"! Anonymous, that is so sweet!


Neal, Rachel and Morgan said...
I agree...it looks like Robb is up to something! It also looks like a picture of excitement...a picture of we are almost there...a picture of so much joy (well deserved!) Ha! When is Robb not up to something?!?!?! YES! so much excitement!
Laurie in CA said...
"Delight yourselves in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. (Taken from your ticker and I know it is Gods promise to you.) Have a wonderful day!!" Ok now, I had my mind all made up and then i see this one at the last minute, close call!! Love it, of course!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “ Psalms 126:2 ”

aLLie said...

oh yay!!! :)

Always praying for you guys!!

<3 Allie