Blessed.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Wednesday was a rough day for me, emotionally. I probably wouldn't have gotten out of bed until noon if my dog wasn't barking to go outside at 7 am. And I cried in a way that haven't done in months. It felt good to cleanse but i didn't want to be sad anymore, so I started to pray and the posted this to let you know I was praying other sad mommas and daddies too and also asking for other's prayer requests so I could pray for them too.
Just minutes after posting that, my inbox was bursting with emails, not only asking for prayers but also filled with so much encouragement. I needed that (and if you haven't gotten a reply back yet... its coming!)
What a blessing you all are to me. Thanks for being there for me, when you didn't even know I needed it. I am so glad to have 'met' you all!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, thanks Patrice for my new button! You guys can grab the code for my button on the sidebar and post it on the sidebar of your own blog.

Enjoy your weekend!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “ Blessed. ”

Annette said...

I will be praying for you. God is good and He will bring you through this difficult time. One day you will be able to remember Brenham without so much pain. We will all remember.

Annette

Krista said...

Sending you hugs.

Leslie said...

Praying for you always!

Devin said...

Praying for others does have that tendency to take our minds off of ourselves and our own grief, doesn't it? I remember doing that a lot...

Love and prayers to YOU today. And, I am so glad to have 'met' you too!

Jessica White said...

It's amazing how much support this community provides *hugs*

ICLW