Happy 4th Birthday Pacey

Thursday, November 19, 2009


Pacey Valentino~ 4 years old


The sad thing is that Robb had to remind me of this occasion this evening around 5:30...in years past I would NEVER have forgotten such an important day in our furbaby's life...funny how quickly things change when a baby comes into the picture :) Don't get me wrong, we still love Pacey more than anyone should love a dog but he has been put on the back burner since Grayden came into our lives and took over this house :)

Happy 4th Birthday Pacey Boy.

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “ Happy 4th Birthday Pacey ”

Jus and Kat said...

Happy Birhtday Pacey! How has Pacey been with Grayden around? Our dog (Inu) just ignores Faith for the most part!

Kristin said...

aww he's so cute!

Tamaya said...

I am constantly walking past my dog, feeling guilty for all of the changes in her life, and tossing her a treat. Dogs are amazing.

Unknown said...

I thought I must be the only one with a dog named Pacey, but I quess not! Mine is a Shar-pei, so he's a little bigger than your baby though!
Dawson's Creek fan??????