Goals for 2010

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

in no particular order....


*be more active (I started the 30 day Shred back up again (last Spring I made it to day 10 or so before Grayden was born and then had to quit!) so I'm doing that everyday until we leave for vacation in March and after that go down to at least 3 x week.) I am really hoping to get toned up and have more energy and if I can drop down a couple of the 3 pant sizes I've gained in the last year in the meantime, that will just be an added bonus!)


*read more ( which should be easy since I never read unless I am in a dr. office waiting room or on vacation)

*be better at doing devotions with Robb

*be a better wife and mom

*spend more time reading/interacting with Grayden (he is so good at playing on his own that I sometimes take advantage of that, so I want to spend more time everyday playing with him)



*keep up on the housework better (I spent the last week of December going through every closet, cupboard and drawer de-cluttering and organizing so this year I have a fresh start (feels SO good) so I hope I can keep it up!)

*drink more water

*continue making the majority of Grayden's baby food for as long as he needs it.


*pray for Robb and Grayden daily


*eat healthier (I'm going to need some help on this one....more to come on that)



*get caught up on my scrapbooks! (or at least attempt too!)


*make a meal plan every week and stick to it

*and I have a couple more goals for 2010 than shall remain unmentioned {wink}

So there you have it...do you have any similar goals for 2010?

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
14 Comments »

14 Responses to “ Goals for 2010 ”

Alicia said...

I have some similar goals:

To do the elliptical 3 x per week. I tried the Shred, but Jillian made me cry.

To drink much less diet dr. pepper - I need to wean myself off of that stuff!

Keep up with my blog {I've been getting better}!

Megan Ashley said...

Oh I am doing the shred as well, I also HAVE to cut pop out of my daily diet. It will be so tough since my relationship with Diet Coke is amazing :) Good luck to you Katie!

Joyful Momma said...

You and I are quite alike :) Your list is nearly identical to mine :) Verity is so good at playing on her own as well....so I signed us up for some mommy and baby classes that will be a fun way to fill that goal.
Happy New Year and many Blessings to you guys :)

Joy said...

My goals are also similar.

I've been really good about telling people in need of prayer that I will pray but then sometimes forget to include them. this year I've decided to write them down as I say I will and pray over my list each night.

Also started back on a diet this week as well (we're headed to MB, SC in August) and I want to be thinner and in better shape. On day 2 of working out with the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders (via video) and hopefully will be able to stick with it!

Jaclyn said...

I have many of the same goals, be a better mom, wife, and better with housework. I also gave up Facebook b/c I was spending WAY too much time on it, so now I just have to keep up the blog! :)

Holly said...

I would love to do the meal plan. I think that would help with our grocery bill too!

jenni from the blog said...

I do the same thing with Carter... he is so good about playing by himself, so I usually try and take advantage by getting other stuff done. I've been trying to make a conscience effort to actively play with him. it's fun =)

Anonymous said...

Great Goals! I find it so cool that you make his baby food!

Jodi said...

I just ordered the 30 day shred! I can't wait to try it out!!! :)

Anonymous said...

My goals: challenge myself more at the gym, read more, improve on organizing/cleaning.

I'd love to hear more about your adventures in making baby food!

bri said...

that sounds a LOT like a list I would have made if I would have made one... down to the very last {wink}!
LOL.

I really want to lose all this weight i put on after I had all 3 of my children within months of eachother. I just feel there is nothing real (like a true to life plan)out there in helping that happen anymore. What is the 30 day shred?

LJFredricks said...

Great goals!!! Come over anytime you guys want a change of scenery! We can play with our babies together!

Senny G said...

Can you give some tips on how you make his baby food

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE a post on how you make and store Grayden's baby food! :)