April Fools!!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Did I get you? I don't know what was funnier; the comments of frustration about not being able to get the link to work or the amount of people who thought I was pregnant!
I am happy to report that for once, our life really isn't all that crazy at the moment! I just had a blogging rut, I guess!

Thanks for humoring me, I love a good trick! I've never laughed so hard while reading my emails!

Anyone get fooled really good today? I'd love some ideas for next year... :)

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “ April Fools!! ”

Alicia said...

I got half fooled today but it was a pretty mean joke. It was a guy I used to work with who posted on Facebook that he was leaving his wife and 3 yo daughter to move to Vermont. He said he was transferring within the company and had a really elaborate story to back up his claims. I thought he and his wife were happy but you can always be wrong about that kind of stuff. You never know what goes on behind closed doors. The thing that clued me in is that he would never move that far away from his little girl. Vermont is a world away from Colorado and he is totally wrapped around her finger! So I called him on it and he fessed up!

I don't recommend you use that one though! ; )

Jaclyn said...

Aren't you clever! haha!

I saw a woman driving this morning with a Starbucks cup on the roof of her car...people were honking and trying to get her attention, and apparently it was glued on. That was a cute one and I might have to copy for next year!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i got my 4-year-old son yesterday morning. i put his cup of milk in the freezer the night before so it was nice and frozen when he tried to drink it yesterday! hee hee! what a mean mommy! :)

alicia

Anonymous said...

I tied a rubber band around the nozzle of the sprayer on the sink and the next person to turn the water on got soaked.