birthday!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I took a major blogging break last week, so I'm working on catching up!


It was kinda a yucky day outside the day of my birthday so we all laid low for most of it but that was okay, I was so spoiled by my boys with breakfast in bed and lots of singing! I even had a candle on my toast :)
Robb and I went out to celebrate in the evening at Olive Garden, our favorite, while Grayden got to play at Grandpa and Grandma L's house!
I love birthdays!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
7 Comments »

7 Responses to “ birthday! ”

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday to you! Your boys are the absolute BEST....breakfast in bed, so sweet!

Jus and Kat said...

Happy Birthday!

Lyndsey said...

breakfast in bed and olive garden are delicious ways to celebrate! so glad you felt spoiled, you are such an amazing woman katie!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Happy Birthday!! Glad you were spoiled. You deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

I have the same shirt your wearing! What kind of bottoms do you have on with it? btw..Happy belated birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I love your shirt! Where did you get it?

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

thanks girls! i wear the shirt as a dress with brown leggings under them, and strappy wedge sandles!
i got it at tj's in rochester, MN for $5 on clearence! makes me love it even more :)