lately

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Last week we had the 3rd and final baby shower for my niece (due in about 4 weeks). One was thrown by a couple friends, one by her mother in law and one by my mom, Lisa and I. There was lots of PINK!

We are all getting anxious to meet her!

IMG_9966

IMG_9969

IMG_9986

IMG_9985

IMG_9486

IMG_9496

IMG_9493

 

My friend Emily welcomed her new baby girl Kinsley Sue on Jan 12. She is such a cutie!

IMG_9991

I’ve been on a huge cleaning kick lately,we’re planning on putting our house for sale in the Spring so I’ve been getting a head start on the deep cleaning.

one of my proudest accomplishments was cleaning the grout lines in our kitchen, i had no idea they were that color, so embarrassing!

IMG_9518 IMG_9519

 

Grayden is at such a fun age, he’s like a little sponge and will repeat or copy anything we do and say! Yikes!

He’s putting sentences together and has a HUGE vocabulary, there isn’t much he doesn’t say.

Some faves are “Mom, bless you Mom” when I sneeze. He says “sorry” whenever he trips or falls, goof ball!

When I tickle him he says “no-no Mommy, no!” in between the giggles!

He says “Daddy home?” about 10 times a day!

Whenever I want to hold his hand when we’re walking in a parking lot or whatever he says “amen” because we hold hands when we pray.

Every book I read he calls a “Bible” even if its not.

 

Speaking of reading, our church is doing a series on the book “The Hole in our Gospel” I’m really liking it so far.

the-hole-in-our-gospel

 

I can’t believe January is more than half over already! Where does the time go?

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
8 Comments »

8 Responses to “ lately ”

Anonymous said...

u are so adorable!

this is the third blog i have read today that has a worship book mentioned -- sign?!?

http://alittlechitchatneverhurtanyone.blogspot.com/

Rebekah said...

Your hair looks so long and pretty! Thanks for the update! :)

How in the world did you get your grout clean??? My bathroom tile could use the same treatment!!

Alliebooberz said...

I agree with Rebekah! You must reveal your grout cleaning secret!

And where are you guys moving??

Looks like you're having fun! You should post another video of little Grayden talking!

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

for the grout; I used an all purpose cleaner called basic H from a company called Shaklee (its non-toxic and CHEAP (.02 cents per 32oz)) but its similar to Lysol all purpose cleaner, I sprayed it in the grout lines and scrubbed with a brush, rinsed and voila!

Rachel said...

The tile looks great! I've got the moving/house selling itch right now but I'm going to have to not scratch it for the next few years. We would probably lose so much money!

Megan Raines said...

I was just looking at my bathroom tile today wondering if I could do anything about the grout lines. That was really impressive...I don't know if I have the energy or initiative for that. Thanks for the inspiration. Enjoyed your blog!

Mrs. Bee said...

What a lovely baby shower! You look fantastic in that bright pink sweater! It's a great color for you!

Grayden is one of the cutest little boys and I love when you put about all the fun things he says. So adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Love,
Erin

Allie said...

What did you use on your grout? I need to do mine BAD!