mother’s day

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy {belated} mother’s day to all you moms out there! hope you all had a great day being loved and spoiled for your amazing jobs as mothers!
This is always a hard post for me write because I want to be sensitive to all those who are not yet moms and long to be, and to those whose mothers have passed away or don’t have relationships with their mothers. Please know you were on my mind a lot on Sunday and I pray you felt peace.

The boys spoiled me with breakfast and gifts and we headed to church!
IMG_5390
For lunch we went to my Grandma and Grandpa’s house and the boys had fun playing outside!
IMG_5410
IMG_5413
At night we went to mindy and kyle’s house for dinner.
Robb and I are both so lucky to have wonderful, loving moms! Happy Mother’s day to you both!
I’m so thankful to God for 3 sweet boys that I have the privilege to be Mom to, you boys are the answers to my prayers and I love you SO much!
I LOVE being your mommy!

IMG_5415

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “ mother’s day ”

Paige said...

What a sweet post! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day!