mid week happenings

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

i started this week off with a HUGE to-do list, and each time I scratch something off, I add two more things! It’s never ending, especially when you have two busy boys to entertain at the same time!

IMG_0640
my proudest accomplishment is organizing my closet, {finally} adding my summer clothes and putting away winter things. I also got rid of a lot of items! Love making room for more ;)

IMG_0671

IMG_0687 

this boy loves the water

IMG_0642

and he also loves shoes and toilets…not a good mixture!

IMG_0688

he jammed robb’s shoe in the lid and when robb opened it up this was inside!

nice!

IMG_0689

gray had is 3 year check up on Tuesday, he is 31 lbs and 40” tall and super healthy!

IMG_0661

today we met our friends, Jayme and drew, at the farmers market.

they have great kids activities for the kids, which was great for gray and gave us moms a chance to talk, its hard to get a word in otherwise :)

IMG_0680

IMG_0679

sadler and drew are birthday buddies!

goulash for dinner, a family fave!

IMG_0682

i only wish i had used a bigger pan, lol!

I have a few errands to do tomorrow and I’m hoping to cross off a couple more items on the to-do list. Friday we’re hitting up a neighborhood garage sale and then my sisters and I are headed to Indy for a girls weekend! So excited for that!

 

On another note, one of my friends from high school/church youth group gave birth to a baby boy, Charlie, just 2 weeks ago and he is very sick.  Charlie was born with a congenital heart defect. He will be having major heart surgery tomorrow morning, could you please keep Jana, Tim and baby Charlie in your prayers? My heart just aches for this family, its so hard to understand God’s plan sometimes but I know He has a purpose for everything.

 

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose”. Romans 8:28

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “ mid week happenings ”

Kim said...

Oh my goodness... please send her to In This Wonderful Life blog. Her little Cohen had the same problem!

Lis said...

Well, first--praying for that sweet baby. <3 So heartbreaking. :(

I just heard someone say they had "goulash" for dinner yesterday and in my head I thought, "Wow, that's actually real?" I thought it was just in fairy tales lol. Now your picture makes me want to try to make it!

That is so funny about the shoes in the toilet.

I really like your closet, the shoe part especially! I'm interested because I'm hoping at some point this decade to re-do our closets. Could you take some more pictures of your closet to get a better understanding of the layout. I'm trying to figure out how the shoe part fits in!