{Insta-Friday} catch up

Friday, December 21, 2012

I haven’t posted my instagram (follow me at katiejo1122) photos at all yet this month, so bare {or is it bear?!} with me as I overload you with pictures!

one of grayden’s preschool friends gave out temporary tattoos as a birthday treat. As you can see, Grayden thought it was the coolest!

IMG_4337

Sadler did something to make his head bleed, I have no idea what! I was running my hand through his curls like I often do and felt something sticky, thinking it was yogurt from breakfast I went to wash it out and noticed it was dried up blood! I didn’t even know he got hurt, this kid is tough!

IMG_4353

IMG_4363

I heard the song “scars” by Johnny Diaz on the radio and love the lyrics

“They remind us where we’ve been but not who we are”

I prayed for the day I would no longer be defined as ‘the girl with the kidney transplant’ (yes,people referred to me as that, never knowing how it affected me)

IMG_4357

my super boring lunch the day before we left on our cruise, made me even more excited for lunches onboard the windjammer cafe!

IMG_4371

Robb was teaching Gray about coins and what they are worth, he soaked it all in. That boy loves to learn!

IMG_4507 

Sadler was not falling asleep in his crib, so I laid down with him in our bed and he was out in seconds.

IMG_4509

sleeping again? NOPE, he’s {slurping} the last drop of soup off his tray that he spilled on! Hilarious!

IMG_4518

finished the photo gallery wall in the playroom with the boy’s art work from our painting party a few weeks ago!

IMG_4519

playing pinterst games; grayden’s rolling a marble and trying to get it to stop inside the duct taped boxes on the floor

IMG_4528

sadler’s having a blast putting checkers in a wipes tub and then dumping them out again.

IMG_4529

another pinterest project, little gifts for Grayden’s {Sunday School, Kid’s Club and 3-school} teachers

IMG_4587

Sunday night rodeo by Grandma and Grandpa’s house after the Christmas program

IMG_4602

Sweet boys before school, Grayden was the special helper that day

IMG_4616

Sadler and I always run errands while Gray is in school. He caused a lot of attention this day while he snoozed in the cart!

He fell asleep in the car and I couldn’t carry him any longer and push the cart, so I laid him down and he slept for another 20 minutes!

I could have gotten done grocery shopping so much quicker, but everyone wanted to stop for a peek! {I didn’t mind!}

IMG_4621

Grayden had his Kid’s Club Christmas pajama/movie party this week! Such a cutie!

IMG_4635

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »