Christmas {part}y 6 [Christmas Day]

Friday, January 4, 2013

Our final Christmas celebration was on Christmas Day. 
We woke up and got ready for church. I had a special Christmas morning breakfast recipe planned but realized I was out of butter (shoot!) and the recipe called for like 6 tablespoons of it, so cereal it was ;)

My mom and dad had church on Christmas Eve, so they took Sadler for us while we went to church.
Sweet boys


After church we were off to my Grandma's church's youth building for our party with my Dad's side of the family.
Sadler got a toy shopping cart and truck and trailer toy from Grandma 
and Grayden got a toy motorcycle and Memory game.

Thanks Grandma!

 The boys had lots of fun playing!
It was a nice, relaxing day celebrating our Savior's birth!




share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “ Christmas {part}y 6 [Christmas Day] ”

Traci said...

I like those boxes on your fireplace, it fits in so well with your home decor. I think I may need to get something like that for books and toys.

Ashley said...

I have wanted stocking like that for 2 years now! I love them!