Insta Friday

Friday, March 15, 2013

Monday night, watched the Bachelor Finale with my sissies

Tuesday, my friend, and fellow hairstylist, Emily and I did a highlight swap!



Wednesday, play date fun with Hudson and Natalie
Sadler was all tuckered out from playing!
 Thursday night I went to the first of four classes by Jill Tanis on feeding our kids healthy, nourishing meals.
I'm probably going to recap some of the things I've taken away from the class here because I'll most likely lose my notes :)
~We talked about our attitudes and beliefs we bring into our eating experience and how to change them into being more positive. 
~We learned how to change our mindsets and eliminate negative language about meals/food. How to model healthy choices for our kids, how important it is to teaches them you're serious by being consistent and offering the same things over and over to train their taste buds.
~One of the things I'm most excited to do is to start involving the boys in the grocery shopping, prep work and menu planning.  I know Gray for sure would love a little input on what fruits and vegetables to buy and take home to eat. I've also noticed how exited he is to eat the things he's helped me prepare, so I'm definitely going to try to include them even more.

It was a great first class, I'm looking forward to learning more recipes, tips, and tools to make meal time less stressful.

Friday, Gray and I shared a mango for lunch, such a pretty fruit, I had to snap a picture!


I hope everyone has a great weekend.

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »