{bUmPDATE} end of week 16!

Saturday, July 27, 2013


baby L. 16w6d profile

I want to thank all of you who shared your experiences with me about your SCH, it was so helpful to get as much info about them as possible, and hear all of your positive outcomes! Thank you!
Praise God, it appears from my recent ultrasound that mine has resolved! 

I also just want to write this week about how thankful I am for Dr. J. He is such a big answer to prayer, I just love how honest he is, but so sincere at the same time.
He's so knowledgeable and has a bedside manner like no other doctor I've met.
He knows exactly what my concerns are before I even have to say them, and when I get emotional and cry like a crazy lady, he understands and hands over a tissue. 

I've had many, many experiences with doctors, and most of them aren't so pleasant so I'm so thankful when I get a good one!




share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “ {bUmPDATE} end of week 16! ”

Unknown said...

Congrats. That is wonderful that you have found a doctor that has been helpful and listens to your concerns. Love reading about your family and journey. Sending prayers and well wishes to your family.

Momma Bird said...

Congrats and so thankful for great doctors. I have run into a few thankfully and just having one that treats as if you and your problem are worth their time is wonderful and one how is understanding is even better! So I assume if your SCH has resolved you are not bleeding anymore...such a relief! Don't forget though that if you get a trace here and there of brown blood it is "old blood" working its way out of your system. I had that and it is scary but brown is always better than red!