Insta Friday

Friday, January 3, 2014


this was such a yummy surprise to have on our door step, thanks Laura!

Saturday afternoon snowmobile rides with Grandpa!

I couldn't wait to put my new cast iron pot to work for Sunday dinner! The roast was so good!

I made soup for the boys Monday afternoon and told the boys to wait because it was still hot. Grayden looked at the time on the oven and said "Ok, I'll wait til it says one hundred!" I was so surprised he knew that!

I had so much fun going through a tub of girl things I've collated over the years!

Making cookies with the boys the easiest way possible!

The article on our story came out on the front page of the paper on New Years Day. If you're interested in reading it click here

Breakfast as a family at Panera on Wednesday. 

Jovie and I spent Thursday morning catching up on laundry while the boys went out to breakfast with Aunt Lisa!

First time driving this morning after 5 weeks, and where do I take myself...to have lab work done!

Love the disposable sunglasses they give you at the eye doctor after they dilate your eyes! 

Today is Jovie's due date! She turned 3 weeks old today, its going way too fast!

So excited to add Jovie's name charm to my necklace! Thanks Oak Hill Designs!


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
9 Comments »

9 Responses to “ Insta Friday ”

Ashton and John's mom said...

you are WELCOME, katie!! :)

Stephanie said...

This may be a dumb question but what did you get from Shari's Berries? They don't look like berries! (But they do look chocolatey and delicious!)

Anonymous said...

Love all your children's names! Was wondering if you would share what the name would have been if Jovie was a boy?

Tricia said...

I loved reading the article about your family! Jovie is adorable, I'm so happy for you!!

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

They are strawberries covered in chocolate!

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

Thank you! We are keeping the boy name under wraps in case we are blessed with another son someday :)

Ashley B. said...

Such an amazing story of your journey in the newspaper. As a mom of two little boys, I had tears in my eyes while reading it. God is so good!

Rachel C said...

That is a nice article that was written. I love how you shared what a big part faith in God has been in your lives.

Natalie said...

That was a great article! I was wondering if you would be sharing jovies birth story?