Jovie Breann, you are 11 months old!

Friday, November 21, 2014

Ahh, Jovie girl, it literally pains me to write that..11 months old?!  What a priviledge it has been to be your mommy and watch you grow, and grow you have! Remember that little 6 pound peanut we took home from the hospital? Look at you now!




On that note, you love to eat! There's nothing you don't like!




You are a happy girl, you're perfectly content to sit on my lap, and love to be held and snuggled!
You are standing alone for a couple seconds, until you realize you are doing that and then you hit the ground fast! 

You aren't such of fan of going to sleep lately, you usually put up a fight but mommy wins and you take an hour morning nap and a 2 hour afternoon nap, normally. 






You love stuffed toys, a white fuzzy bear in particular. 

You have 2 bottom teeth and 4 top teeth. 


We love you sweet baby girl! 


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
3 Comments »

3 Responses to “ Jovie Breann, you are 11 months old! ”

mom23kids said...

Love those blue flowered leggings, and I can totally see you in the last photo! Almost a year...time flies!

Victoria said...

She's getting big! I love the hat in the last pic!

DianeTaylor said...

She si SO SWEET Katie - I wish you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving. The holidays are a sad time for me as I miss my son more than ever on those days (and I'm sure you miss yours too). But God is so good - and there is so much to be grateful for. Sending you hugs from our house to yours :):)

~dt~