Rietman Family Party

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

We celebrated with my immediate side of the family Saturday night, we started out with dinner at Kobe grill, we all love hibachi (except maybe Makenna, poor girl was not a fan of the chef teasing her :)



me and my sisters

then we went back to my parents house for presents

I'm pretty impressed with this picture with 6 kids under 6! 




The boys got lots of great gifts, Magna-Tiles, MobiGos, Planes toys, Planes movie, coloring book and Rocky figurine from Paw Patrol. 
Jovie got the Klip Klop Stable, a picnic basket toy, a monogrammed 31 cinch sac, play food, play pots and pans, a baby doll and a phone! 


My parents put together a penny auction for the adults which was so fun. Thanks Heather for the idea! Everyone got 50 pennies and items (anything from a box of klennex to a Target gift card) were auctioned off, but we didn't know how many items there were or what they were. It was super fun!

And the kids played Bingo



share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »