Easter 2015

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter is one of my favorite days, dressing the kids up in cute outfits, giving them Easter basket goodies, gathering with family, and most importantly celebrating our Risen Lord!!

the boys got umbrellas, coloring books, new shades, suckers and juice in their baskets, and Jovie got a beach towel, headband and summer sandals.

While we were gettting ready for church the boys had some fun with my camera :)

 silly boys!

handsome hubs!
 
super unflattering picture by Sadler while I was getting ready!
 
 
my sweet babies, ready to worship our Risen Lord, and worship they did! Grayden learned to recite Matthew 28: 5-6 and said it for us several times that day. Sadler was belting out "Cornerstone" in church and even Jovie was 'signing.' Such precious memories.
 
After church we headed to my grandma's house for lunch and an egg hunt.
We came home to take some naps and got the exciting phone call that our nephew was born! I made a  quick stop at Carter's store to buy him an easter bib and sleeper and then went to my parents house for another Easter gathering for dinner, egg hunt number 2, and easter baskets from my parents.
 
 


We left the kids by my parents house while Robb and I  went to visit Jensen!
 

 
After picking the kids back up we headed to Robb's parents for them to get their Easter goodies from them, and then headed home to bed. It was a busy, but blesssed day!
 

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “ Easter 2015 ”

Deb said...

Kate where did you get the boys' Easter baskets? I need more of those for my wildtree workshops but they aren't where I found them anymore. Thanks!

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

I got them years ago at the dollar tree by Walmart, not sure if they still have them??