Labor Day 2015 (goodbye summer)

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Like usual, we went to the Truck Parade and waved to all the big rigs as they drove by. 

Jovie wasn't a big fan of all the loud horns, but she was a trooper!

They gave out free ice cream that the boys just couldn't wait to dig into!

After the parade we headed home for lunch, and then to the cottage one last time for the summer. 


We waited too long to bust out the water sports gear at the cottage this year, but we couldn't wrap up the season without trying just once!

My once a year loop around on skis, just to say I still got it ;) 
I should add that I was sore for days!

Robb on skis

That's my little Sadler back there on the kneeboard for the first time!

We had such a great summer and made so many fun memories!


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »