Good Friday Photo Dump

Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday night was our first FUN NIGHT at Grayden's school.
The boys had so much fun playing the games and picking out prizes.

Sadler quickly caught on that he could rack up lots of points at the bean bag toss in no time!

Grayden was determined to win at the cake walk :)


Saturday night we went out with friends to Escape Michigan, which is where we split into groups of guys and girls and were locked into two separate rooms and had to try to get out using clues, teamwork and lots of brainpower! We had such a blast! 

We were told only about 30% of people make it out in the allotted hour. 

The girls got out with 35 seconds to spare!

we earned some bragging rights! :)

better luck next time guys!

Thursday Grayden got to dress up as a REAL superhero for school. His request was to dress up like his birthdad, a police officer. A hero on many levels!


Somebunny loves shopping with momma!

I guess Sadler's sweet face didn't make it into any pictures this week, but I do have to share this adorable video of him.

He's playing with his toys in his room one night and suddenly pauses, and quietly whispers, "I think I should get some sleep" as he crawls into bed. He honestly fell asleep! We cracked up so hard!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Behold the man upon a cross
My sin upon His shoulders
Ashamed, I hear my mocking voice
Call out among the scoffers

It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished"

~How Deep the Father's Love for Us~



share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »