Father's Day 2016

Friday, July 1, 2016

We had such a wonderful day celebrating Father's Day.
I'm so lucky to have 3 amazing men in my life who play such an important role as a father.

We started off the day with church,


Then headed to the cottage to celebrate my dad with a cookout.
(Yes, I did feel left out that I didn't wear a maxi dress (kidding!), but I did coordinate with the kids and Robb...shocking, I know ;)



It was the most gorgeous summer day, Robb and I even had some time to float on a raft and relax!



In the evening we went to Robb's parents house to celebrate his dad.




Thank you Robb, Dad R and Dad L for being such amazing, godly role models to your children/grandchildren.
We love you, and appreciate all you do!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »