Jovie Breann, you are 3 years old!

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Beauty Girl! You turn 3 today! 

Oh, how I wish I could freeze you in time! You are a precious little girl, and I adore you!

You are shy around almost everyone, but non-stop chatter box when you decide to open up!

You are little mommy want to be. You love baby dolls, and are so nurturing and sweet.

You are smart, determined and a bit stubborn, especially when it comes to saying "sorry" :)

You love all things girly!

You are 34 pounds and 38 inches, paci-free, potty trained (pull-ups at night), sleeping in a twin bed, dress yourself (mostly), buckle yourself in your carseat, Sunday-School going, ABC singing, total BIG girl! And yet still my baby girl who loves her momma, hates going to bed, takes naps most days, and needs me within eyesight at all times!


It's a treasure, and a joy to be your mommy! You are everything I could have ever wanted in a daughter, and I praise God for making you exactly the way you are. I pray that He will give me the  wisdom I need to mother you in the way that leads you grow to follow Him.  
Happy 3rd Birthday Jovie!


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »