** Mourning into Dancing **

Friday, January 27, 2017

"There is something just past the heartbreak, just past the curse, just past the despair, and that thing is beautiful. You don't want it to be beautiful, at first. You want to stay in the pain and blackness because it feels familiar, and because you're not done feeling victimized, and smashed-up. But one day you'll wake up surprised and humbled, staring at something you thought for sure was a curse and has revealed itself to be a blessing-a beautiful, delicate blessing" ~Shauna Niequist


You turned my wailing into dancing;
    you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent.  Lord my God, I will praise you forever.

 {Psalm 30: 11-12}

Feeling so thankful today for the beautiful way God knit together our family.

Friends, if your feeling smashed up or victimized today, feeling like you must have done something awful to deserve this pain (I've been there!) I hope this brings you HOPE. God is good and He will turn your mourning into dancing!


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “ ** Mourning into Dancing ** ”

A WALK In Progress said...

Thank you Katie! I needed that, I have been feeling such dispair for the past few weeks. I feel at times that God has forgotten about me. But deep down I know its not true. I just don't know why He has my life played out the way it has. And even despite that, I know His grace is sufficient. And I know He has a reason and purpose. But it so fustrating at time. Trying to have faith in the 'valley".

A WALK In Progress said...

Thank you Katie! I needed that, I have been feeling such despair for the past few weeks. I feel at times that God has forgotten about me. But deep down I know its not true. I just don't know why He has my life played out the way it has. And even despite that, I know His grace is sufficient. And I know He has a reason and purpose. But it so frustrating at time. Trying to have faith in the 'valley".