{My 33rd Birthday}

Monday, October 1, 2018


 I turned 33 on Sept. 11;  Robb was able to take the day off and we had a great day-long date!

Starting with Holy Yoga class. It seemed like a great way to stay youthful :)

Robb picked me up after yoga and we split my favorite avocado toast with tomatoes, feta, basil and balsamic from The Drip for breakfast. SO good. 

Next up with headed to Saugatuck to rent scooters from Saugatuck Collision. It was so fun to try something new, especially on my birthday! 

We took the scooters to climb Mt. Baldy. 


We huffed and puffed our way to the top, it was worth the view!

After returning the scooters we went to watch "God Bless the Broked Road" it was SO good. 
Of course popcorn and Milk Duds were involved!

Once the boys got home from school we went back to Saugatuck for dinner as a family at The Mermaid. It was a beautiful night to sit outside. 

We wrapped up the night with ice cream!

I had an incredible day filled with adventure, relaxation and of course, yummy food, spent with the people I love most!
Here's to 33!
Thanks for making my day so special, Robb!



share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »