show and tell vol. 3

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another thing to show off:

this is a shadowbox i made. it is filled with the gown and hat he wore, little booties we received, his funeral program, his crib card, hospital bracelet, a rose cut from the bouquet of flowers at the funeral from his grandparents, and a bib made my robb's aunt with his name embroidered on it, and the 'Son' ribbon we cut from the bouquet we got him for the funeral. And his hospital picture.

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “ show and tell vol. 3 ”

Verna said...

What a great way to remember him by. This will always be very precious to you.

You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Enjoy Thanksgiving Day with family and friends.

Tonkamom said...

That is beautiful.
I just wanted to say hello. I stumbled across your blog from a friend of a friend's blog. I read your first post and your little description on who you were. I clicked the link to go back to the beginning and didn't stop until I read ever single post. Not to be nosy or to "have a good read", but because something tugged at my heart, and made it impossible for me to pull away until I knew your full story. Thank you for your honesty. You are truly one of the bravest people I have ever heard of. Truly. May God bless you in many ways!

Jacki said...

Katie,
Thank you for sharing your most precious items!
Love lots- Jacki

Tami Parks said...

Katie,

That is beautiful.