Children’s Museum

Thursday, March 10, 2011

first of all let me just say that this visit to the Children’s Museum reminded me of the first time we took Grayden to a children’s museum in Florida almost exactly a year ago. My how much has changed!
This museum was great, he’s at such a fun age to do these things with! He knows where he wants to go and what he wants to do!

IMG_0381
IMG_0383
IMG_0449
IMG_0385
IMG_0387
IMG_0389
IMG_0086
IMG_0395
IMG_0396
IMG_0397
 IMG_0399
a spot for Gray to see the fish
IMG_0400
and a spot for mom to see the fish :)
IMG_0415
IMG_0418
IMG_0419
IMG_0422
IMG_0426
IMG_0112
IMG_0429
IMG_0431
at the hair salon with mom :)
IMG_0436
IMG_0443
i always had a crush on Ken ;) he’s not quite as cute 20 years later!
sadly, we didn’t spend much time in the Barbie exhibit!
IMG_0447
the train exhibit was a huge hit!

After we left the museum we dropped my mom and dad off at the airport for their flight to California for another convention and then we hit the road for home!
It was a nice little getaway!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “ Children’s Museum ”

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I love children's museums!! We try to bring ours to the Grand Rapids one, atleast once a year. It's a far drive, but totally worth it.

Kari Lynn said...

I LOVED this children's museum. I went there with one of my college classes from GV! So many fun things to do --- even for us college students at the time :)

momofboysx3-123 said...

my boys loved that museum when we went a few years ago!! Looks like Grayen had a great time and well as everyone else

Laura G said...

I just read that you went to Indy, the day before we were leaving. We were scheduled to go to the children's museum on Saturday and had a great time. It was impossible to see it all, so I definitely want to go back.