insta friday

Friday, August 2, 2013

our week in phone pics

Getting ready Friday night I realized another perk of the baby belly; my skinny belts don't slide down all the time anymore! :)


Robb and I went out on a date that night to celebrate our first date 12 years ago!
Things sure have changed!

We had a great time enjoying dinner and a little shopping downtown, and ended the night with a movie. 


We had a huge task Saturday afternoon, cleaning out the play room, we got rid of LOTS of toys and re-organized everything.

P.S. A few of my IG followers commented on our white storage bins, they are from Land of Nod and we love them.
L.O.N. just so happens to be having their friends and family sale going on right now so you can get those babies, or anything else on the site for 15% off. 

I have my eye on some new curtains for the baby's room!


Saturday night we went to the Berlin races for the K&R/W. MI International company party. 
It was COLD but the boys had fun!




Building castles


My friend Emily and I enjoyed a mommy lunch at Public on Tuesday. It was so nice to have uninterrupted conversation!

 Post-lunch baby bump! Feeling huge compared to my pregnancy with Brenham, was barely even showing with him at this point!

Rainy day painting fun on Wednesday


 It was bound to happen eventually, Gray got a hold of my cutting shears and gave himself a little haircut!


Yesterday was beautiful weather, we enjoyed our time outside!
Sadler thought he needed to fix his quad! Probably hoping to get it to go faster!



So bright in mommy's room watching Little Einsteins after nap time!

Enjoying some froyo this afternoon!


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “ insta friday ”

Elma said...

Such cute pictures!!! I can't wait to see the baby room:)
On those white bins do you have any issues of the outer edges being chipped??

Anonymous said...

what is your instagram name?!

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

They are in awesome condition and we got them as a gift when gray was a baby!

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

Katiejo1122 :)