Insta Friday

Friday, August 9, 2013

Our week in phone pics:

It was time to update all the picture frames, they change so much!


The boys were asked to model some new clothing at Tip Toes Saturday, Sadler was not into it but he sure looked cute!

Grayden loved handing out the coupons



We headed out for a week of camping on Sunday!
We're having a great time!

The boys are LOVING this giant jumping pillow!


chilly morning fun playing t-ball!


Gray's been obsessed with his bead projects. 


What I'm reading:


I missed the final episode of the Bachelorette so I had to catch up on my laptop!


We woke up to so much rain Wednesday morning but the boys made the best of it playing in the puddles!


 Kissing cousins!


19 weeks today! 
Photo backdrop is our camper's bathroom! hehe!

Lots more camping pictures to come!
Hope everyone is having a great week!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
3 Comments »

3 Responses to “ Insta Friday ”

Unknown said...

I've been following your blog since it was created. Thank you for continuing to share your story!

Paige said...

What a fun week camping! Your boys are so adorable!

Unknown said...

I haven't read the blogs that I follow in so long (life is way too busy) But I am thrilled to see that you're pregnant again! Congratulations! Now I can't wait to go back and read up on everything! So happy for you and your growing family!