{bUmPDATE} end of week 24!

Saturday, September 21, 2013


I totally forgot to take my 'every 6 weeks' bare belly picture last week (when I turned 24 weeks), so this was taken in the middle of the week, when I remembered, hence the outfit change.
Also, we did not repaint, just got a new camera between 18 and 24 weeks!


Our sweet baby L 24w4d, profile

Although I'm hoping to stay pregnant for a few more months, it was a great feeling to reach 24 weeks, the point of viability. It's definitely given us and our doctor's a sense of relief knowing that if I were to go into preterm labor again, the baby would have a chance at survival now. 

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “ {bUmPDATE} end of week 24! ”

Anonymous said...

I just spent about an hour reading your whole story and wow, what an amazing journey! So happy for your continued health and your darling little family (including your sweet little guy in Heaven!!!). Prayers for you!

Rachel C said...

So happy for you :)