Grayden's first day of {preschool}

Monday, September 9, 2013

My big boy had his first day of preschool today! 


For the first day students only go for either the first or the second half of the morning and parents got to stay with! He loved every second of it, was talkative and made some new friends already!  Wednesday will be the true test when he's there the full morning, and without me, but I'm thinking he'll do great!
It's gonna be a fun year!









share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “ Grayden's first day of {preschool} ”

Anonymous said...

Grayden is getting SO big!! How is he already in preschool? I'm been following your blog for quite sometime now and I absolutely adore you & your family in a super non-creepy way. :)

Brooke

Traci said...

First I love that your shoes match your shirt, super cute.

My daughter is going to 3 school at ZCS this year, she didn't want anyone to come with her the first day. She can't wait until Friday when she gets to go by herself!