Brink Family Party

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Last Saturday was the Brink family party at "The Hall."
 Jovie and I weren't planning on going, but at the last minute decided to go and make a quick appearance. 
It was fun to show Jovie off to everyone (even though we kept her in the carseat the whole time! We're a little germ paranoid right now with this little peanut!) and I was dying to get out of the house, it had been 3 weeks since I'd been anywhere other than the hospital, drs offices, or my parents house! 
We enjoyed a delicious lunch and then Robb quick ran us girls back home and the boys stayed for some more fun. 




Gray looking so cute in Aunt Shelley's hat, but I'd like to point out Sadler in the background! Silly boy!

Sadler's turn!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »