Lubbers Christmas Party

Monday, December 30, 2013

We celebrated with the Lubbers side this past Friday night! We all had a great time and were spoiled with lots of great gifts. 







My sister in law and I wore the same cardi! 



The boys received lots of cool things, 4wheeler toys, Monsters U and Turbo movies, new TOMS shoes, cool alarm clocks that light up green when its ok to get out of bed, new jeans and UofM sweatshirts, coloring book, new crayons and lots of other fun stuff!

Jovie got some spending money, new clothes, a cute frame for her room, etc. 

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
3 Comments »

3 Responses to “ Lubbers Christmas Party ”

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Do you know the name of the clocks? I have been looking for them but can't find them.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same thing! Where do you get those clocks? My boys are early birds and those would really help! :)