Friday Favorites

Friday, March 2, 2018

"These are a few of my favorite things" (lately)



I was so excited to see that Aldi started carrying cauliflower rice! It's become a staple in our house-
I love adding it to smoothies in place of a frozen banana to lower to the sugar content, or using it in any recipe instead of rice or pasta!



I mentioned this tea in my Favorite Things Party post, but it's worth repeating! I love the flavor, and the probiotics is just an added bonus!

These Pirouette earrings are from the NEW Spring Line from Noonday Collection, and I love the subtle blush color, they are made in Haiti from the same leather as ballet slippers!
Such a fun way to add a statement to your outfit!


So I may be late to this party, but I've fallen in love with ThredUp! I've always been a fan of second hand shopping, and doing it online has been so fun! ThredUp has everything you could possibly be looking for, for yourself or your kids! Use this link for $10 off your first order! 



I love using a kettle bell to work out - they make for quick and efficient full-body workout. 
I love this one, and it's under 20 minutes!



*this post contains affliate links

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »